Elements is a beautiful, versatile text editor for iOS. Elements allows you to view, edit and share plain text documents on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. All of your data is stored in a folder on your personal Dropbox account so that it's accessible from any device you have.
Whether you're a freelance writer wanting to write your next article, a student with a book report due or professional on-the-go who needs access to their notes wherever they are, Elements can work for you.
What Can Elements Do?
- Create, view and edit text files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Create, view, edit and preview Markdown files (MultiMarkdown too!)
- Cloud based: Elements stores all its data in a subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC
- Offline support: upload your changes to Dropbox next time you're connected
- Full text search of your Elements files
- Word, line, and character count
- A Scratchpad to flesh out ideas or store random bits of information
- Email files as an attachment
- TextExpander touch support
- Launch Center Pro support
What Are They Saying?
Works like a charm. Great idea. — John Gruber, Daring Fireball
This simple, easy to use text app is a must. — 148apps
It's a great app. — MacStories
Elements is a perfect Dropbox-syncing text editor for writers. — Cult of Mac
A must-have app for iPad-using writers. — Dennis Sellers, Macsimum News
How Can We Help?
Have a question about Elements? We're here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.